“Dental implants are artificial root like structure made of Titanium that is placed into a jaw bone to support an artificial dental crown”
Types of Dental Implants in India
Delayed Loading Implants
Immediate Loading Implants
Advantages of Dental Implant
A dental implant teeth replacement is one of the best teeth replacement options in modern dentistry. Dental implant teeth feel like natural teeth are firm in the jaw bone, have better functional efficiency, and are durable.
Advantages of Implant Tooth
Fixed implant teeth are more comfortable than many other ways of teeth replacement. Increased comfort and confidence is one of the best advantages of a dental implant.
Dental implant teeth are the most durable options for teeth replacement. A dental implant can last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
Function & Aesthetic
With dental implant teeth, you have better chewing efficiency and comfort. Also, it feels and looks like natural teeth having firm support from the jaw bone.
Maintained jaw bone
Implants complement the jaw bone like natural teeth and help in maintaining jaw bone integrity.
Cost of Dental Implants in India
Implant Manufacturing Company
Implant Surgeons Skills
Extra Surgical Procedures
Procedure for Dental Implant Placement
- After an initial consultation, diagnostic x-rays, CBCT, and treatment planning patient is scheduled for stage one implant surgery.
- With a little cut on gums underlying jaw bone is exposed at the site of implant placement.
- Drilling sequence is followed to make space for implant in jaw bone according to the size of the selected implant.
- A sterile titanium implant is placed and screwed in the drill area of the jaw bone.
- Once it is fitted properly in a jaw bone a cover screw is placed over the implant.
- The gums are sutured back to a normal position covering the implant completely.
- The implant is left in the jaw bone to heal and get fixed with the bone for about 3 to 6 months.
- Stage two surgery is made after a gap of 3 to 6 months to place an abutment that will hold a dental crown.
- With a small cut on the gum surface the implant is exposed and the cover screw removed.
- An abutment is placed over the fixed implant with a screw.
- Impression is taken to fabricate a dental crown.
- Once a crown is ready it is placed over the abutment with cement or screw.
- A bite is checked and adjusted and you are ready to use your teeth for chewing and biting your favorite food.